Blokset is a Schneider Electric range of electrical switchboards and motor control centers (MCC).
It offers all low-voltage applications necessary in large sites:
- Power distribution, power factor and harmonics control.
- Classic, intelligent, variable speed and soft-started motor control.
- Electrical distribution and motor control with both withdrawable and fix designs.
Blokset design is now updated, to bring exclusive new Schneider Electric components:
- TeSys T Intelligent Motor Control relays, with Profibus, DeviceNet and Modbus, advanced protection and metering functions.
- Altivar 71 & 61 speed drives, either for general purpose applications or more dedicated to pumps.
- Altistart 48 soft-starters, using innovative TCS (Torque Control System) dedicated to high inertia or critical start loads.
- Varplus² capacitors, bringing longest life in Blokset and maximum safety (against internal short circuit and overpressure).
Blokset is manufactured near end-users, by local teams of Schneider Electric or its licensed partners.
This allows the best possible project follow-up and quality, the best delivery conditions and the best adaptation to end-user needs.