A custom solution, on a strict schedule. Pre-engineered control building centers are a very attractive solution for many utility facilities. When you need to install a new power distribution center in your facility, you need it done in the fastest most economical manner without sacrificing quality or performance. Proper coordination of this effort is critical.
Customer focus on layout, design, and equipment for your application, from consultation through design and execution. Schneider Electric's team of E-House experts carefully manage your project from beginning to end, saving you time and cost, but also providing the quality and reliability of Square D equipment and Power Zone Centers.
- Saving space, time, and cost from design phase through installation
- Utilizing and integrating the highest quality and most reliable equipment by Schneider Electric
- Analyzing your application requirements, and leveraging our expertise in Power Zone Centers for a quality, custom tailored solution
- Individualized design per your house and equipment specifications
- Dedicated engineering and project management teams to carefully and completely design and manage your project
- Maximized savings during design phase and beyond by employing the most efficient solutions from the start
Learn more about our E-House products and solutions.
The value of pre-engineered Power-Zone Centers is being noticed across all industries, from small unit substations up to multi-story buildings with control rooms, data centers, and even restrooms. The design of Schneider Electric Power Zone Center's interlocking panels provides maximum flexibility in design and makes it easy to expand or adapt your equipment layout throughout development and in the future.
- Receive the highest level of quality in design coordination, assembly, pre-testing and installation with our integrated systems
- Save time in projects with single-source responsibility for design, engineering, and manufacturing
- Minimize disruption to operations by taking advantage of factory-wired Power Zone Centers
- Reduce cost of construction and equipment installation with a pre-assembled system
- Utilize special Power Zone Center design to upgrade and maintain your equipment with ease
- Enable future expansion or adaptations with flexible interlocking building panels