SolutionsSchneider Electric Field Services delivers turnkey solutions for temporary generator connection to your normal or emergency power system.
Value PropositionA temporary generator connection improves your electrical systems's reliability and is recommended where one of the following applies:
- Local governing body requiring portable generator connection provisions in addition to the fixed-mounted emergency generators per NEC® article 708.20(F)(6).
- The facility is designated as needing continued operation in the event of a widespread disaster and a temporary connection is acceptable to the governing entity.
- The facility can withstand short-term disruptions to electrical power but a long-term disruption will jeopardize the business.
DifferentiationOur turnkey solutions including; site evaluation, design, equipment procurement, equipment installation and commissioning, is performed by Schneider Electric Engineering Services and Schneider Electric Services. The result is a code-compliant system that will improve your facility’s long term reliability.
Explore More Emergency Services and Solutions
Schneider Electric Services has the expertise and resources to restore electrical power safely and efficiently for any manufacturer's brand of equipment
Meets requirements or complies with:
- Governing entity and authorities having jurisdiction
- National electrical code
- Underwriting agencies and insurance companies